Epoxy flooring seems to be the top choice for many builders now. Although they have been around for a while, consumers are not fully familiar with their concept yet.
Epoxy or resinous flooring is a sustainable, long-lasting, and customizable flooring system, which uses a combination of polymer resins and hardeners to create a stiff material with high bonding capacity. This type of flooring comprises multiple layers of epoxy layers with a minimum of 2 millimeters thickness that is applied to the surface of a floor. An epoxy floor with a thickness under 2 millimeters is called an epoxy floor coating.
Epoxy flooring can be applied both in commercial or on surfaces that heavy machinery needs to transform. Commonly people choose Epoxy for commercial and industrial areas and also few of them are choosing Epoxy for kitchen flooring. There are customized designs available with modern technology so it gives a perfect look for your floors. Maintenance is as much as easy as compared to other flooring methods.
A major feature that makes epoxy flooring desirable is its excellent resistance to wear and tear. They are also puncture-resistant, chemical resistant, and super easy to clean!
Why You Should Choose Epoxy Flooring
1. Durability: Given that the flooring is installed properly, epoxy flooring guarantees durability and longevity.
2. Variety: The range of options and customizations available with epoxy flooring is huge. This makes them suitable for homes, offices, and industrial spaces.
3. Affordability: Good quality, traditional flooring materials cost a lot. With epoxy flooring, not only is the cost of installation less, but the process of application is easy as well.
4. Protection: Epoxy flooring offers great protection to the structure underneath from cracks and stains. They do not require any additional covering either due to their easy cleanability and aesthetic appearance.
5. Strength: The ability to hold heavy mechanical weight without damaging the surface makes epoxy floors an excellent choice om garages and industries.
6. Aesthetics: Epoxy floors give a bright and seamless appearance which is very eye-pleasing.
Here are a few attractive, budget-friendly trends in epoxy flooring:
1. Metallic Epoxy: These coatings give a luxurious metallic pigment to the floor.
2. Textured Epoxy: Custom-designed, slip-resistant floors can be made from textured epoxy.
3. Faux Marble: Any natural stone material can be replicated with epoxy, including marble.
Ultimately, epoxy flooring holds numerous benefits in comparison to traditional flooring systems and it is never too late to transform your floors